CBCfirst BLOG

Saugus upstairs bathroom flood

wddevelopers 09/09/22

A ruptured toilet supply line in a home in Saugus, California, caused flooding to the upstairs master suite. It also damaged the entire flooring surfaces through to the first floor. The flood was far-reaching as it extended into the downstairs areas including the ceiling, walls and baseboards of the bathroom and the ceiling of the…

Read More

Santa Clarita wood floor flood

wddevelopers 09/09/22

A beautiful home in Santa Clarita, California, had in improperly installed toilet that caused a devastating clear water leak. This leak affected the high-quality wood floors and sub-floor of the upstairs bathroom. In addition, it ruined the ceiling, walls, crown molding and carpet of the dining room on the first floor. The crown molding had…

Read More

West Hills professional building flood

wddevelopers 09/09/22

A professional facility in West Hills, California, experienced an upstairs toilet overflow. The contaminated water leaked down through the ceiling of the office in to the office space below. The property management company called CBC Cleaning and Restoration. West Hills toilet overflowAfter an assessment, the CBC certified technicians determined that all ceiling tiles, flooring, walls…

Read More

Agua Dulce water damage

wddevelopers 09/09/22

Everyone experiences a water damage in their home at least once in their life. A clog in the toilet can make life miserable causing the commode to fill beyond capacity and pour onto the bathroom floor. This is what happened to a home in Agua Dulce, California. Unfortunately, the bathroom was upstairs and the water…

Read More

Avoid water heater leaks with inspection

wddevelopers 09/09/22

While visiting my mother in Santa Clarita Valley, she said she had no hot water. I opened the small water heater closet and immediately felt moisture in the air. The water was leaking and there was standing water. It looked like it had been there a while and mold was growing behind on the wall….

Read More

Garage Fire in Sylmar – CBC Cleaning and Restoration Emergency Services for Fire Damage

wddevelopers 09/09/22

A devastating fire broke out in the garage of a neighborhood home in Sylmar, California. The fire started in a trash can and spread throughout the garage, causing significant charring and smoke damage to walls, rafters and roof. Sylmar fire damageThe homeowners called CBC Cleaning and Restoration. CBC’s highly trained technicians cleaned, deodorized and painted…

Read More

Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority. On Yelp we have over one hundred 5 Star ratings!

Click here to learn more about our COVID-19 cleaning & disinfecting services!

Scroll to Top